InBg Chat Room  

Calendar  
<< June 2018 >>

M T W T F S S
        123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 


In Bulgaria: Forums   


 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups    ProfileProfile   ProfileMember List
Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Akt 16
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Bulgaria Forum Index -> Property Buying & Selling Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Seedy
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Feb 21, 2012
Posts: 6256

Location: Sofia, Dupnitsa, Lincs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:51 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Mr Wolf, you still need the equivalent of Building Regs Approval and, I believe, Planning Permission if it's bigger in any direction than certain criteria. It has to be registered at the cadaster, with a new skitsa to show what is there now and certificates to demonstrate why it might differ from any previous Notary Act. You're also supposed to show that all necessary anti-earthquake and other safety regulations were adhered to.

If the "builder" didn't know what the legislation requires then you can bet that he probably also didn't know what he was doing; if he knew but didn't care, one might well wonder if the place is safe to live in - or to sell to some unsuspecting sod on the strength of a dodgy paid-for permit in the future. Failure to disclose ALL relevant information, even if it's not asked for, renders your insurance invalid and the possibility of a subsequent purchaser, or my own family or visitors, being injured - or worse - because I was ripped off and decided to hide the fact isn't one that fits with my own personal morality.
_________________
Passer sa vie à lutter contre la connerie est le meilleur procédé pour mourir épuisé
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moscow_Wolf
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Apr 07, 2012
Posts: 9119

Location: Near Karnobat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:52 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Interesting because, I extended my small house and did nothing either except put in a good thick reinforced concrete slab and I will have to work retrospectively with that at some stage albeit, for my 180 square metre garages/workshop/dairy, I did go the whole legal route and had architects plans submitted and accepted and was quite surprised at the amount of work and money required to make the anti-earthquake foundations.

At some stage, I will renovate the original house and join it to falling down barns and will seek advice and obtain planning permission as I am not sure what is required when you're using the original foundations albeit, the house and the barns have stood for over 50 years and do not show any sign of structural damage or subsidence (the barns are falling down due to wood rot only). There again, touchwood, I have been subjected to an earthquake in the close vicinity of my village nor ever felt one here as yet.
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AJ113
Toddler
Toddler


Joined: Jan 18, 2018
Posts: 11


PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:53 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Moscow_Wolf wrote:
I'm sorry to sound thick here, BUT if you rebuilt on the original foundations and did not extend the height of your build above 1 metre of the original roof height of the building then, A) you needed no planning permission and B) you require no AKTS whatsoever.
A common misconception. All new builds require planning permission and AKT 16, regardless of their footprint.

Quote:
...what exactly is the problem?
Selling the house. It's worth the value of the land it sits on without AKT 16.  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AJ113
Toddler
Toddler


Joined: Jan 18, 2018
Posts: 11


PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:05 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Seedy wrote:
...If the "builder" didn't know what the legislation requires then you can bet that he probably also didn't know what he was doing; if he knew but didn't care, one might well wonder if the place is safe to live in - or to sell to some unsuspecting sod on the strength of a dodgy paid-for permit in the future. Failure to disclose ALL relevant information, even if it's not asked for, renders your insurance invalid and the possibility of a subsequent purchaser, or my own family or visitors, being injured - or worse - because I was ripped off and decided to hide the fact isn't one that fits with my own personal morality.
To make the assumption that a building is not constructed properly on the basis that it is devoid of certain legalities is a non sequitur. Just to clarify, you or your family will not be staying in, or purchasing my house, so you have nothing to worry about.  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Seedy
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Feb 21, 2012
Posts: 6256

Location: Sofia, Dupnitsa, Lincs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:14 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

AJ113 wrote:
Seedy wrote:
...If the "builder" didn't know what the legislation requires then you can bet that he probably also didn't know what he was doing; if he knew but didn't care, one might well wonder if the place is safe to live in - or to sell to some unsuspecting sod on the strength of a dodgy paid-for permit in the future. Failure to disclose ALL relevant information, even if it's not asked for, renders your insurance invalid and the possibility of a subsequent purchaser, or my own family or visitors, being injured - or worse - because I was ripped off and decided to hide the fact isn't one that fits with my own personal morality.
To make the assumption that a building is not constructed properly on the basis that it is devoid of certain legalities is a non sequitur. Just to clarify, you or your family will not be staying in, or purchasing my house, so you have nothing to worry about.


Really? Rolling Eyes But it isn't a non sequitur that the "builder" either didn't know or didn't care about "certain legalities" but nonetheless observed all the necessary building codes and norms? You clearly have scant regard for either the law or your responsibility to others who may be unfortunate enough to buy or visit your illegal property and your question regarding who to bribe in order to obtain spurious spurious "permission" tells us all we need to know about your own honesty and morality.

I have little doubt that you'd be howling about immigrants coming to your country and behaving as though the law doesn't apply to them but apparently it's okay for you to behave in such an arrogant way. As you say, I'm unlikely to knowingly buy or visit your property and you can't imagine how comforting I find that thought... Evil or Very Mad
_________________
Passer sa vie à lutter contre la connerie est le meilleur procédé pour mourir épuisé
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AJ113
Toddler
Toddler


Joined: Jan 18, 2018
Posts: 11


PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:18 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

I wondered why this forum was so quiet. Now I know.  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Seedy
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Feb 21, 2012
Posts: 6256

Location: Sofia, Dupnitsa, Lincs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

And what is it that you "know"? That we have a shortage of people who break the rules and laws of the country in which we are guests? That we have morals and behave like honest people? That we don't approve of bribing people just because we didn't bother to get the proper permissions for OUR building work and we don't blame our builders for not doing what we should have done?

There are enough criminals and dodgy individuals here in Bulgaria already - we don't need any more, thank you...
_________________
Passer sa vie à lutter contre la connerie est le meilleur procédé pour mourir épuisé
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AJ113
Toddler
Toddler


Joined: Jan 18, 2018
Posts: 11


PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:50 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

No actually, what I know is that your unwarranted vitriol is enough to drive anyone away. You should consider receiving counselling for that large chip on your shoulder. Enjoy your empty forum.  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Seedy
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Feb 21, 2012
Posts: 6256

Location: Sofia, Dupnitsa, Lincs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:07 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

"Unwarranted"? You have the brass neck to come here and openly ask people to help you break the law and then invent some bizarre reason why you're in the right and I prefer to uphold the law and behave properly due to a "chip on my shoulder"? Very Happy

I can assure you that it would take a much more honourable - and bright - person than you clearly are to faze me in even the slightest degree: don't forget to close the Forum Door on your way out.... Twisted Evil

PS Even if you were inclined to, please DON'T bother to reply: if I want to trade inanities with an idiot there's a very handy gypsy mahala that I can drive to in a few minutes - and their morality and honesty are also reminiscent of yours, albeit they don't posture and try to cloud the issue.
_________________
Passer sa vie à lutter contre la connerie est le meilleur procédé pour mourir épuisé
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tabbul
In The Prime
In The Prime


Joined: Oct 07, 2012
Posts: 474

Location: Tabashko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:02 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Seedy wrote:
"Unwarranted"? You have the brass neck to come here and openly ask people to help you break the law and then invent some bizarre reason why you're in the right and I prefer to uphold the law and behave properly due to a "chip on my shoulder"? Very Happy

I can assure you that it would take a much more honourable - and bright - person than you clearly are to faze me in even the slightest degree: don't forget to close the Forum Door on your way out.... Twisted Evil

PS Even if you were inclined to, please DON'T bother to reply: if I want to trade inanities with an idiot there's a very handy gypsy mahala that I can drive to in a few minutes - and their morality and honesty are also reminiscent of yours, albeit they don't posture and try to cloud the issue.


Bravo!
_________________
If you can keep your head when all around you are losing their’s, you’re probably not aware of all the facts!
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xanthos
In The Prime
In The Prime


Joined: Sep 15, 2016
Posts: 370

Location: UK p/t + Bg p/t; Bg f/t in 09/17

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:28 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Seedy wrote:
"Unwarranted"? You have the brass neck to come here and openly ask people to help you break the law and then invent some bizarre reason why you're in the right and I prefer to uphold the law and behave properly due to a "chip on my shoulder"? Very Happy

I can assure you that it would take a much more honourable - and bright - person than you clearly are to faze me in even the slightest degree: don't forget to close the Forum Door on your way out.... Twisted Evil

PS Even if you were inclined to, please DON'T bother to reply: if I want to trade inanities with an idiot there's a very handy gypsy mahala that I can drive to in a few minutes - and their morality and honesty are also reminiscent of yours, albeit they don't posture and try to cloud the issue.


A little harsh, but proportionately fair! However, it reminds me a little of the 'Life of Pi', as symbiosis is a necessary consequence for survival Wink
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Seedy
Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie


Joined: Feb 21, 2012
Posts: 6256

Location: Sofia, Dupnitsa, Lincs

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:23 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

"Harsh", sir? Who, sir - me, sir? Some mistake surely! Very Happy
_________________
Passer sa vie à lutter contre la connerie est le meilleur procédé pour mourir épuisé
  
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    In Bulgaria Forum Index -> Property Buying & Selling Help All times are GMT
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Page 2 of 2

 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
Jump to:   

Powered by phpBB © 2001-2008 phpBB Group

Lastest InBg Forum Postings - The Serious Stuff   
NEW Android news Posted By:Cliff @ 08:41:57 PM
Fast growing trees Posted By:Seedy @ 05:23:58 AM
Bulgarian ID card Posted By:Seedy @ 10:00:21 PM
Interesting reading Posted By:Seedy @ 11:51:04 AM
Hello from Luton Posted By:zoomzoom @ 06:34:45 PM
Goats Posted By:plevenite @ 05:29:44 PM
Translation please Posted By:erehwon @ 10:47:06 AM
Probably a dumb question from a newbie Posted By:Seedy @ 03:23:08 PM
Similar to Uber Posted By:Seedy @ 09:09:47 AM
World Dracula day, 26 May 2018 Posted By:plevenite @ 11:49:06 AM
How to post long urls Posted By:Seedy @ 07:17:43 PM
Snail! Posted By:TheMod @ 06:17:18 PM
Swipe Card Limit BG Posted By:Jake @ 05:36:00 PM
Rooting hormone powder Posted By:plevenite @ 04:59:17 PM
NEW Apartment required Posted By:Daz @ 04:50:43 PM
Scot47 and other old members Posted By:scasparz @ 01:34:59 AM
Hi from Norfolk (just over the border from that Suffolk guy) Posted By:flyingcowman @ 09:00:01 PM
Corrugated asbestos adhesive Posted By:Xanthos @ 09:08:14 PM
NEW Metro's birthday (at least in VT) Posted By:ChrisF @ 03:48:03 PM
Banitsa Posted By:plevenite @ 11:03:28 AM

Lastest InBg Forum Postings - The Lighter Side   
Does This.... Posted By:Cliff @ 08:45:48 PM
The "Royle Family" Wedding Posted By:Seedy @ 12:18:47 PM
NEW More "Good" News.... Posted By:Seedy @ 04:47:31 PM
Whats cooking Posted By:Seedy @ 07:35:06 PM
Bad News.... Posted By:Seedy @ 11:11:22 AM
NEW Stand By.... Posted By:Seedy @ 07:37:25 AM
And Some Good News... Posted By:Seedy @ 11:27:01 AM
Baba Vanga Posted By:Seedy @ 10:59:38 AM
Highlights of 2017 Posted By:Seedy @ 06:27:08 PM
Guess Who's To Blame? Posted By:Seedy @ 08:10:20 PM

The In Bulgaria Free Ads   

In Bulgaria Gallery   
Latest pictures added to the In Bulgaria Gallery. Just click on an image to view a larger version.

Posted By: plevenite

Posted By: Sleepy

Posted By: Sleepy

Posted By: Seedy

Bulgarian Weather   

Click for Sofia, Bulgaria Forecast Click for Plovdiv, Bulgaria Forecast Click for Varna, Bulgaria Forecast Click for Burgas, Bulgaria Forecast


Time  

Currency converter  
Enter Value

Supporters  
Dreams Real Estate Banner



Follow On Twitter  

Ebay Property  

Web design and programming by The IT Place